HANNOVER MESSE Global Business & Markets, Hall 13, Stand E 20
April 8th–12th 2013
EUCBA – EU–China Business Association
Deutsch-Chinesische Wirtschaftsvereinigung e.V.
EU-China Economic Cooperation (EUCEC) Forum 2013
April 11th, 14–18h, Hall 13, Business Forum 2
2013 is a pivotal year for investment and trade relations between Europe and China. Not only does it mark the tenth anniversary of the China-EU comprehensive strategic partnership, it is also China’s first year under the leadership of Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang.
The Chinese economy is in the midst of a profound transformation towards higher labour productivity, consumption and sustainability. This provides European investors with unprecedented business opportunities but also formidable challenges such as increasing wages and a complex regulatory framework. Chinese confidence in the European market, on the other hand, has not been dented by the current period of uncertainty: At €7.8 billion, inbound investment in 2012 was higher than ever before.
Welcome and Moderation
Chairman of DCW Region Lower Saxony, German-Chinese Business Association (DCW)
New Leadership in China – what it means for EU-China business relations
Chief Executive, China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) Chairman, EU-China Business Association (EUCBA)
YIWU – Zhejiang Province Your Key for a Strong Network in China Industrial Markets
Yiwu provides a new platform to open up new markets or to expand business in China for Industry Products like Production Materials and Machinery and Equipment for different applications.
Director of Exhibition Management Office Yiwu Municipal People’s Government | Sponsor of Yiwu Fair Organisations
Consultant of Zhejiang China Commodities City Group Co., Ltd. | German Office Frankfurt
- Foreign Investments and dynamic development of Fairs in Yiwu
- Economic data of Yiwu City and Yiwu Permanent Fair
- Economic relationship and prospects between Yiwu and Europe
GRAND OPENING November 2013
- Yiwu International Production Materials Permanent Fair
- China Yiwu International Machinery Equipment Fair – ME Expo 2013
Fast-forwarding 1.3 billion people – A practitioner’s view on China’s changes in the past five years
Managing Director, Berners Consulting
- Major changes in economic and daily life
- Implications for foreign companies in China
- Looking ahead where is China going?
How to gain and retain Qualified Labour in China
Industrial Practice Leader China, Ward Howell International, Direct HR
- Talent situation of industrial professionals in China
- Recent HR trends, challenges and applied solutions
- Compensation status-quo and developments
North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) – Leading Investment Location for Chinese Enterprises in Europe
Most of Chinese companies – such as Huawei, ZTE and Sany – choose NRW to control their German or European operations.
Project Manager, NRW.INVEST
M&A in Germany – What Chinese Investors must know
Dr. Kuang-Hua LIN
President & CEO, Asia-Pacific Management Consulting
- Why Acquisition/JV instead of Green field? Business consideration vs. Legal restrictions.
- Systematic search and selection of Targets
- Due Diligence process
- Final negotiation and Signing